Welcome back to the Tickfaw 200, Louisiana’s Premiere Power Boat Poker Run returns:
May 4 - May 6, 2023
Come and join us for a weekend of fun, friends, partying, and fantastic boating.
The Tickfaw 200 will again be a three day event. You will be able to
pick up your entry badges at Blood River Landing beginning May 4, 2023. You can get your badges punched starting at noon on
- You can get your badges punched starting at noon on Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
- The bands will start Thursday night and end on Saturday night at the Fun House. Fun House Bracelets will be needed for entry and are available for purchase in advance on this website or on site at the marina.
- The boat launch will be closed at the marina at noon on Thursday and you will not be able to remove your boat until Sunday morning unless it is broken down and cannot power itself. "Note: The launch is for those staying on site"
- There are two local land based fuel stops in close proximity, The Boat Stop and Riverstop Cheveron. The are located on Hwy 22 and are within four (4) miles of the Marina. There are two water based fuel stops, Riverside on the Tickfaw River and The Fuel Dock on South Pass in Manchac. All four (4) of these fuel stops offer ethanol free gas.
- Food, Drinks and Ice will be available at the Marina.
- How To Play
- 11 Stops – 11 Cards – 5 CARDS TO PLAY
- You can start picking cards up at 12pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from any of the stops on the run. The more stops you visit, the more cards you collect and the greater your chances for a winning hand. So please visit and hang out at as many stops as possible.
- Cards MUST be turned in by 7pm on Saturday at the FUN HOUSE come rain, flash flood, hurricane, broke down, in jail, what ever – NO RAIN OUT!
- Only one winner per category. In cases of a tie hand, the winner will be determined by High Card Cut.
This year we will pay for a Royal Flush of Spades, Payout of $5,000.
Best hand $2,000.00
Second hand $1,500.00
Third hand $1,000.00
Worst hand $200.00
Blood River Landing is open to the public once a year, for the Tickfaw 200 – Louisiana’s Largest Power Boat Poker Run.
NO DOGS PLEASE!
We have Wild Mallard Duck that roam the marina grounds year round.